Gimbal is the multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles. Customize your weaponry, engines, and accessories, and then take to the skies against other pilots in real time.
Top-down 2D Shooter Gameplay
- Realistic, cinematic visual style
- Hard Sci-fi slant: Strict physics and combat dynamics
Real Time multiplayer for 16+ players over Internet/LAN
- Integrated server browser
- Player-hosted, highly customizable servers, with bots
Mutliple Ways to Play
- Carrier Seek and Destroy
- Capture The Flag
- Randomized map layouts
Rigid Body Physics engine with...
- Per-Pixel hit detection
Completely customizable vehicles
- Choose from 112 parts - Down to engines, turrets and fins
- Build for power, speed, durability, handling, and awareness
- Money system - Win bounties and upgrade your equipment
- Share fully functional ship designs as images on the Web
- Mouse, Keyboard and Gamepad support
Indie Game Bonuses
- No DLC. No multiplayer fees. You bought the whole game- you get the whole game.
- No corporate gaming network. Zero restrictions and censorship.
- Olde style community-run servers.
- Operating System: Windows® 8 or 7 or Vista or XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB, Shader model 2.0, NVidia GeForce 6600 or better
- Hard Drive: 600 MB of free space
- Input: Mouse and Keyboard required